When we reopen, we will have some guidance to follow so we have pulled it all together in this handy post to help you out as best we can!
From 26th April
- We are reopening and we will only be serving outside.
- You don’t need to order a substantial meal – if you fancy a pint pop by and we’ll try to seat you as quick as we can.
- During this time, we will not be accepting table reservations, we will be operating a walk-in service on a first come, first served basis.
- We can only allow group sizes as per guidance (Rule of 6) – please stick to the rules and please don't attempt to book multiple tables across a party.
- Our bedrooms will be open and we'd love to for you to stay the night with us!
We expect our opening hours to be relatively fluid over the first couple of weeks when we reopen. Please bear with us as weather will dictate a lot of what we can do! We’ll be keeping our website opening hours up-to-date as best we can and any big changes will be posted onto our Facebook page (so keep your eyes peeled)
From May 17th
• We’ll be able to serve groups of 6 or a maximum of two households inside the pub – please stick to the rules!
• Outside, we are able to serve larger groups (up to 30)
• We will be accepting table bookings for dining inside the pub – you can book directly using the button on this page or heading over to the booking area of the site. We'll also have plenty of room for walk-in bookings too!
• Outside and for drinkers only, we will still be operating on a walk-in first-come, first-served basis
Keeping you safe
Before you visit, take a quick look at our video below to know what to expect.
On behalf of us all at the Royal Ship Hotel, we can’t wait to help you celebrate when we reopen
Here’s to a great Summer 2021!